The Earlex HV5000 Spray Station has been the best selling sprayer we've ever carried here at Wood Werks Supply, and there's good reason for it. It's versatile, affordable and reliable. How do you improve on that?
At first glance the HV5500 has the same great styling and portability of the 5000, and comes with the same professional steel spray gun with 3 position "Push N Click" spray patterns, Teflon lined cup and stainless steel tips.
The real improvement comes under the hood. The 500w motor has been replaced by an amazing new 650W that produces nearly TWICE the airflow, now 42 CFM. That equates to a 10% boost in PSI.
What's this mean for you? Well, the extra power means increased atomization for all coatings, providing an even better finish. It also sprays heavier bodied coatings much faster, and requires less thinner.
But that's not the only way Earlex improved airflow. The new HV5500 includes a more durable hose with a larger bore, and a relocated air outlet on the turbine.
- FREE 1.5mm spray tip
- FREE 10 Pack of disposable strainers
- Instructional DVD
- Paint Mixer Drill Attachment
- 2.0mm spray tip
- Viscosity cup
- Cleaning brush
- Gun wrench
- Turbine unit
- 13ft Turbine air hose
- Metal HVLP spray gun
- 1 Qt Cup
- 650 Watt
- Detachable carry handle
- 42 CFM/ 22 PSI
- 160 Din/Sec
- Turbine motor
- Kit includes: turbine unit, onboard storage pod, onboard hose and power cord storage, 1 quart Teflon-coated paint container with metal spray gun and stainless steel needle, viscosity cup, long carry handle and spray gun cleaning kit
- Ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, cabinetry, spindles, iron work, sheds, decking, furniture, cars and more
- 1Qt. easy-to-clean Teflon-coated paint container with quick-release lever
- 13-foot air hose
- 5.5-foot power cord
- Sprays a wide variety of materials
- Sprays from 1" - 12" wide fan pattern
- Fitted with variable output control
- Press and twist aircap for faster spray pattern adjustment
- Includes 2.0mm (0.08") stainless steel tip and needle
- Optional needle sets
- Fast "Push N Click" 3 spray pattern changing system
- On board gun, hose and cord storage
Hints & Tips
- Preparation is essential - remember to mask around the areas you are not spraying.
- Take the time to ensure paint viscosity is correct. Thin paint as necessary using water or relevant thinners.
- If you've never sprayed before, practice for a few minutes on a piece of cardboard to develop your technique.
- Allow time for drying between coats.
- Fine mists will generally dry faster than heavier coats. This will allow you to build up coats faster and there is less likelihood of runs.
- Avoid spraying when windy.